Viki Ford is one of the private sector’s most experienced people management law & policy professionals, with specialist expertise in diversity and inclusion.
She supports HR and Diversity/Inclusion professionals across business sectors including FMCG , Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities and Professional Firms,
Her approach is strategic as well as highly pragmatic.
She is an inspirational presenter and trainer, a highly experienced conference and meeting facilitator, with a challenging, energetic and sometimes irreverent style.
She has spoken/presented:
- At conferences in the UK, Germany, Republic of Ireland, and Norway.
- At high profile Government sponsored events
- The European Commission
- To Parliamentary Select Committees
- On the BBC, TV and Radio 4
She has presented on:
- The business case for equality & diversity
- The necessity for metrics and measurement in equality & diversity
- The steps to successful integration and management of equality and diversity
- Effective implementation of flexible working
Viki was elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts in recognition of her being ‘a mover and shaker’ for Equality and Diversity in UK business.
If you wold like to enquire about Viki speaking at you conference or event please use the contact page