Kingshill are experts in providing clients with an independent assessment of the current status of equality and diversity across the spectrum of HR disciplines.
With over 20 years of experience, we have carried out ‘current state’ assessments for many companies who have then gone-on to become beacons in Equality, Diversity & Inclusion.
Examples of clients who have commissioned diversity assessment/audits are
B&Q |The Post Office Ltd |Dixons | Xerox | Finning |Coca-Cola
We provide you with a candid appraisal of your ‘current state’ in the context of your individual business, competitive practice, as well as the letter and spirit of UK legislation
A Kingshill Diversity Audit may be company-wide or for a single business unit
The purpose is to provide facts and data to assess current state, and prioritise future action
Our Diversity Audits are always on a modular basis to enable the client to map out the scope of the project. Options could include a review of
- Senior management priorities and expectations
- Customer perceptions and requirements
- Employee feedback on opinions and experiences
- People policies and practices
- Supplier and other Stakeholder perceptions and requirements
- Business Sector and/or Best-in-Class Benchmarking