Being aware of your position in the market, and of benchmark practices, are important elements of the development of your Equality, Diversity & Inclusion approach.
Benchmarking can be a specifically commissioned project, or an integral part of a broader diagnostic audit.
Our wide knowledge of the market-place makes us ideally placed to carry out effective benchmarking. We are able to secure high quality participants because of our
a) Established network of contacts
b) Reputation for integrity, trust and confidentiality
c) Track record of qualitative benchmarking, presented in a format that enables the client to make informed business decisions due to quality facts and data
Examples of confidential benchmarking commissions include
- Equality & Diversity & Work-Life policy and practices across the UK Pharma and FMCG marketplace
- Childcare in the IT industry
- Childcare Voucher/Allowance users in the UK
- Maternity policy/practices in the UK
- Maternity policy/practices in Eire
- Women in Management representation in IT across Western Europe
- Equality & Diversity in the UK Retail marketplace
- Flexible Working practices in private sector business, UK and Europe