We can work in partnership with you to help design, develop and implement your equality and diversity approach. This can range from helping you with internal diagnostics, external benchmarking, devising your strategy, and/or delivering training.
The way we will work with you will be completely dependent on your requirements, current status, vision, strategy and resources
- Project-based consultancy, for a short-term specific need
- Long-term partnerships, through an ongoing relationship to fulfil various client requirements, including training, for a partner who knows their business in in whom they place their trust
- Retainer services where the client chooses not to appoint a regular internal-role, but still requires the practical advice and services that we offer.
A number of our partnerships have extended over many years – the longest being the full 21 years since the firm was founded in 1994!
To learn more about how we work we would be pleased to arrange a mutually convenient meeting with you for an initial free exploration of your requirements where we will:
- Listen to you and your requirements
- Explore you current status of equality diversity and inclusion in your organisation
- Share with you our learning products and discuss how these can be used as part of an interactive and engaging programme of learning and development
- Share example approaches of our equality and diversity diagnostic processes
- Explore the business benefits for embracing equality and diversity within your organisation
- Illustrate how we have previously worked with our partner organisations to achieve success in this area
For more information or to discuss your current requirements, please contact us