Reviewing / auditing and maintaining your current HR/People policies in the context of UK legal compliance and benchmark best practice.
This is done with our combination of extensive practical HR and Legal knowledge. Policies simply copied out of a ‘code of practice’, or imported ‘off the shelf’ are rarely appropriate to the culture and market positioning of our clients.
Our People Policy Services can be delivered as
- Project-based consultancy, for a short-term specific need
- e.g. when two organisations are merging and an independent view of ‘new’ policy is required
- e.g. simply because the organisations considers that they are out-of-date and need a comprehensive independent review
- e.g. a particular policy needs a comprehensive review and updating against changing business objectives, legal, economic/social, and benchmark comparator reasons
- Long-term partnerships, through an ongoing relationship to fulfil various client requirements, in policy development or maintenance, with a partner who knows their business and in whom they place their trust
- Retainer services where the client chooses not to appoint a regular internal policy development role, but still requires the practical advice and services that we offer